Before submitting a paper to IJBNPA, we invite authors to check out their options for (partly) waivers and discounts in one of the following ways:
1. Visit the membership page to see if the publication fee is fully or partially covered by an institutional membership.
2. If you are a member of the International Society of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity (ISBNPA) you are eligible for a 20%-off discount. Interested to become a member? Please visit the ISBNPA website at: ISBNPA – Advancing Behavior Change Science. You may obtain a discount code from IJBNPA’s editorial office via emailing email@example.com which you will need to key in during the submission process.
3. Visit the Open access agreement page to see if you are covered by any compact deals.
4. Visit the Open access funding and policy page to get advise on finding and applying for open access funding.
5. Request for regional waivers if you are based in low- or middle-income countries. Such requests should be done via the Editorial Manager system and during the submission process.
6. Contact the Publishing editor Bex Chang at firstname.lastname@example.org for discretionary waiver requests.
IJBNPA has a limited number of waivers available to support authors every calendar year. Requests will be evaluated case-by-case and granted on a first-come-first-serve basis.